1. Visa scams on internet – (British High Commissioner)
British High Commissioner to India, Alex Ellis has warned about the visa scammers making rounds on the internet, who are using his name to beguile Indian nationals seeking UK visas. He has asked Indians to remain suspicious and advised people not to share their account or credit card details with the scammers.
2. Airlines expected to register $4.7bn profit in 2023 after $6.9bn loss in 2022.
IATA has revealed that in 2023, airlines are expected to post a small net profit of $4.7 billion-a 0.6% net profit margin. It is the first profit since 2019 when industry net profits were $26.4 billion. In 2022, airline net losses are expected to be $6.9 billion.
3.In Legal Overhaul, Indonesia Outlaws Sex Outside Marriage.
According to the new rules, sex outside of marriage is now illegal in Indonesia, as is defamation of the president. The overhaul also sharply expanded laws against blasphemy in the world’s largest Muslim-majority country. Opponents said the rules posed significant risks to religious minorities by outlawing extramarital sex and tacitly targeting critics of Islam. Extramarital sex criminalization also targets the L.G.B.T. community, as gay marriage is illegal in Indonesia. The new laws could also curtail freedom of expression and assembly.
4. India jumps at 48th place in International Civil Aviation Organization safety ranking.
Four years ago, India was ranked in the 102nd position. The country’s score in terms of effective implementation of key safety elements has improved to 85.49 per cent.
5. Rajasthan started helicopter services for visitors. -Chairman (RTDC).
Dharmendra Rathore, Chairman, Rajasthan Tour- ism Development Corporation (RTDC), shared that the department is going to start helicopter services for places like Khatu Shyam ji, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, and Sariska among other locations.
6. “we have 4.3 star In google my business. we are Thankful to each & every followers for their love & support” -managing director, vtpl.
7. Explore The peace of London with special EMI offer. – Vinayaka.
8.ITA Airways commences New Delhi- Rome direct flights.
9.Shimla-Dharamshala return alliance air Fltght started from 09 Dec, thrice in a week (Mon, Fri, Sat).