1. Vinayaka Tourism Pvt.Ltd. got recognition from indigo.
2. What to do if you lose your passport while on holiday!
1. Report the loss of your passport to the nearest embassy or consulate of your home country as soon as possible. They can help you with obtaining a new passport and provide you with a replacement travel document that will allow you to return home.
2. Gather any necessary documents that you may need to obtain a replacement passport, such as proof of citizenship, a police report, and a passport photo.
3. You will need to apply for a new passport at the embassy or consulate.
4. It’s always a good idea to keep a photocopy of your passport with you when you travel. It will make it easier to get a replacement of passport.
5. It’s important to be prepared and take steps to avoid losing your passport. Keep your passport in a safe place, such as a hotel safe, and be aware of your surroundings when carrying it with you.
3. Russia to ease tourist visa requirements for ‘Friendly States’.
Russia is planning to introduce visa-free travel for citizens of up to 11 states as well as ease entry requirements for citizens of some six others, including India and Indonesia. Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov also announced that Russia would be restarting its e-visa program, which was introduced in 2020 but then almost immediately suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
4. Nok Air has launched maiden direct thrice weekly flight from Hyderabad to Bangkok.
Nok Air has unveiled its maiden flight service to Don Mueang International Airport, Bangkok. Hyderabad is the first and only Indian destination from where Nok Air has started direct flights to Bangkok. The new route will be operated by Nok Air’s Boeing 737 MAX 8.
5. South African tourism receives 64% forward bookings from Mumbai for Jan-June 2023.
According to Neliswa Nkani, Hub Head of MEISEA for South African Tourism, Mumbai remained the top source market for South Africa in India. For the period of January to June 2023, the city accounted for the highest number (64%) of forward bookings to South Africa.
6. Beijing to overtake Paris to become largest travel & tourism city destination: WTTC.
Research by WTTC has revealed within the next decade, Beijing will overtake Paris to become the world’s largest travel and tourism city destination. Last year, the tourism’s GDP contribution in Guang- zhou and Shanghai was around 7% below 2019.
⚫ VINAYAKA LAUCHED DUBAI TOUR PACKAGE WITH SPECIAL EMI OFFER.
⚫ KOCHI BECOMES TOP CHOICE FOR SOLO TRAVELERS IN 2023.
⚫ KARNATAKA TO GET THREE NEW AIRPORTS IN NEXT 18 MONTHS.
⚫ LUCKNOW AIRPORT RECORDS HIGHEST FOOTFALL DURING GIS
⚫ VINAYAKA LUXURY CABS (RENTAL).
MOST RELIABLE CAR RENTAL SERVICE IN KOLKATA.
START YOUR SAFEST JOURNEY WITH US!