1. NEW YEAR message FROM managing director OF VINAYAKA TOURISM PVT.LTD.
“Ram Ram // Sat Sri Akal ! 2022 was a challenging year for all of us. We fought back from Covid this year and have started enjoying our lives. We are Happy and prosperous even though we lost some of our nearest and dearest ones. Yes, the new challenges will come in our path but we will not stop and keep travelling.We wish 2023 will bring 12 months, 52 weeks and 365 days of fun, laughter, and success in our lives with lot of joy in every hour, luck in every minute and happiness in every second. We Vinayakan’s are thankful to everyone who helped us to survive and grow during these years and wishing all of you a very Happy New Year.“Keep Travel & Travel well”
— Chandra Prakash Poddar
THANK YOU FOR 18K++ VIEWER ON FACEBOOK.
2. BLADE will now be connecting North, South, and Central Goa to the BLADE lounge near Goa’s New MOPA Airport.
The only company in India offering customers the opportunity to book a seat on a helicopter between Mumbai-Pune, Mumbai-Shirdi, Mumbai-Amby Valley and Mumbai-Shilim, Bangalore-Coorg, Bangalore-Kabini. They launched a service connecting Bangalore Airport to City Centre on 11th Oct 2022. They are launching by seat services in Goa from MOPA Airport to North Goa and South Goa on 5th January 2023.
3. PM Modi to launch world’s longest river cruise from Varanasi to Assam on Jan 13.
The 3,200 km-long Ganga Vilas cruise will kick off from Sant Ravidas ghat on the banks of Ganga in Varanasi. The cruise will set sail for 51 days from Varanasi and enter Bangladesh from West Bengal before docking at Dibrugarh in Assam. IWAI has signed an MOU with Antara River Cruises .
4. Andhra Pradesh’s tourism department plans Shakti Peethas Circuit.
The state has Srisaila Peetham, Draksharamam Peetham, and Pushkarini Peetham. Srisaila Peetham has goddess Bramarambika Devi in Bramaramba Mallikharjuna Temple in Srisailam of Kurnool while Draksharamam Peetham has goddess Manikyamba.
5. Sikkim government warns tourists against fraud travel agencies, issues advisory.
Tourists visiting Sikkim are hereby advised that while booking tours online, they may kindly check the authenticity of travel agencies they are booking with, as the Tourism & Civil Aviation Department, Government of Sikkim has been receiving many complaints against online travel agencies that are operating fraudulently.
6. Hong Kong govt. lifted some covid measures.
• Hotel quarantine has been lifted • The ‘Vaccine Passes’ are no longer required • All social distancing measures except mask-wearing are lifted • Can freely enter restaurants, attractions, performance and exhibition venues
7. difference between a safari and a game drive?
Safari means the whole trip or itinerary and a game drive is an activity or excursion part of that safari itinerary where wildlife viewing is the main focus of the trip. KENYA offers the best of wildlife viewing options – Samburu, Shaba, Ol Pejeta, Nakuru & the ultimate Masai Mara.
⚫ ITA increases connectivity on Rome-Delhi route.
⚫ Jammu and Kashmir govt gears up to expand tourism sector.
⚫ US making every effort to reduce visa interview appointment time in India.
⚫G20 to be Union Tourism Ministry’s focus area in 2023.